San Jose Earthquakes transfer Cade Cowell to Chivas

Add a review

Descriptions

Internationally, Cowell has one goal in eight USMNT caps. He starred during the 2023 FIFA U-20 World Cup, scoring a team-leading three goals as the US reached the quarterfinals.

Ahead of the 2022 season, Cowell signed a contract extension that elevated him to a U22 Initiative roster slot. He was named a 2021 MLS All-Star as a Commissioner's Pick.

"I'm very thankful for everyone at the Earthquakes, from the coaching staff to the fans, for being there for me and my family every step of the way," said Cowell. "You’ve watched me grow up from my first days in the Quakes Academy and helped push and inspire me to have the success I’ve enjoyed as a homegrown player. We’ve shared so many great memories and I’ve built so many lifelong friends that you’ll always have a special place in my heart."

Chivas traditionally only sign Mexican players, a policy that's relaxed in recent years to allow for dual nationals. In turn, Cowell also holds a Mexican passport.

Source link https://returndays.com/index.php/2024/01/16/san-jose-earthquakes-transfer-cade-cowell-to-chivas/?feed_id=39272&_unique_id=65a5f0afc4715

Similar Products

6773982319835033083

Add a review